- Service includes Email, Calendar, Contacts, Drive, Sites, and Hangouts.
- 30GB of free storage
- Log in to your email with your @mwsglot.org address.
- Access to your Stanford email account through a web interface, a desktop client, or a mobile device
You can access your email and calendar from the web, from a mobile device, or from a desktop client. See the following pages for more information:
The easiest way to get to your email and calendar is to use the web interface. This option requires no further set up or configuration. You’ll have easy, worldwide access to your email, calendar, and contacts no matter which computer (or web browser-enabled mobile phone) you use.
- Go to https://mail.google.com.
- On the web authentication page, enter your Sunset ID/email address and password and then click Login. (If you don’t have or don’t know your login information please send an email to email@example.com an account will be setup for you or your password reset, whatever the case may be.) It should prompt you to change your password from the default password to something you can remember.
- Your Mail Inbox appears.
- Email & Calendar Mobile Device Setup
- Email & Calendar Desktop Client Setup
- Get started with Gmail
- Get started with Calendar
- Get started with contacts